10.27.2011

The dreaded first blog post.


Watching movies is my stimuli. I have a masochistic desire to let flicks provoke my interest, enthusiasm, or excitement. I get inspired by the real and fictional events that's projected onto the screen.

Then I'd always have something to say later.

Now, I've grown tired of keeping my precious thoughts to myself. I've become lonely at discussing solo my magnificent impressions. I've realized the bizarreness of examining and disputing the screenwriter and director's work then talking to myself about it.

Hence, this movie review blog!


1 comments:

Chris said...

I keep coming back here... I'm following you, anonymously.

Post a Comment

The owner reserves the right to delete comments containing advertising,
personal attacks, off-topic remarks, and any other objectionable content.
Be good please.Hehehe.

 

The Movie Retard Copyright © 2011 -- Awesomification by Amiel G.

Please give proper credit when using any material found within this site.